Since I need some accountability in order to reach my goals (and what better people then all of you?) I would like to do a little monthly update.
These were the goals that I listed on this blog a month ago.
1. Make an appointment with a personal trainer (at my gym this is free once a month) - Made the appointment and met with him on Monday. Good news, my body fat is down to 25%! Woohoo! I set a new goal to lose five pounds so I am expecting that number to get even better.
2. Drink more water – I’ll be honest, (because how can you have accountability if you’re not honest?) I ‘m not doing so good with this one. I have some good days and some not so good days. Something I’ve noticed since I moved out here to the desert is I drink A TON of water in the summer but once winter rolls around I struggle to drink anything more than 8 oz a day.
3. Take fish oil and vitamins daily – Nope not doing so good with this one either. I’ve taken maybe one vitamin a week and NO fish oil.
4. No more alcohol in the house - Another one that has been broken. I’ve had a couple glasses of wine that was left over from Christmas and a few beers on Super bowl Sunday.
5. No more sweets in the house – Oops. This isn’t looking so good. I bought WAY too much candy for dd’s birthday party and now there is a bag of it just sitting in the pantry calling my name. (I am a major sugar addict)
6. Limit eating out to once a week (including breakfast and lunch) – This one I’ve done pretty good at. We try to eat out every Saturday night but if for some reason we go during the week I’ve been cooking at home all weekend.
For my seventh goal I thought I had written this one down but I guess not. It was to limit my calories to 1500 a day and my fat grams to no more than 33 a day. And also to work out 3-4 times a week. This one I’ve done pretty good at. My working out has been consistent but it is hard for me to stay withing 33 fat grams a day. After meeting with the training yesterday I am motivated once more!
Thanks for listening. How are you doing with your goals?!
How cool is this? Thanks lady java!